Thursday, August 9, 2007

Leos of the World Unite!

Today is my birthday, and I'm gonna blog about it. See, that's what we attention-seeking, life-in-the-limelight, royal divas do. (I don't know the masculine version of diva, sorry. I know you're something equally sparkly and fantastic.)

I know no less than 6 other people with this birthday. I also know at least 5 more with birthdays within a week of today. What gives? I personally think it has to do with cold-weather lovin', but I also think the universe has a funny way of putting us Leos together. My stepdad, a Russian teacher, two high school friends, one college boyfriend, and another person I just met have this birthday.

So while my post of yesterday was the introspective Leo, today I'm giving a shout-out to Leos around the world. I guess that makes me sound like more of a Gemini, but whatever.

Happy Chompo Bar to Me!

No comments: